PACIFIC THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE EXTENSION EDUCATION (PTCEE)
The Pacific Theological College (PTC) is growing its Extension Education services and seeks a director with faith, vision and dedication to move the work to the next level. You will be part of the Executive Staff and Faculty teams and work relationally, ecumenically and effectively with those on campus and those at a distance. Role requirements: (E = Essential. D = Desirable)
– familiarity with educational and Church contexts across the Pacific and Oceania (E)
– familiarity with the worlds of flexible learning and Extension Education across the region (E)
– experience of/commitment to ecumenical networking and relationship building regionally
– ability to work reliably, respectfully and cheerfully as both manager and team player (E)
– ability to negotiate priorities, set targets and deliver on matters both big and small (E)
– excellent, hands-on skills in the editing and design of educational materials in English (E)
– excellent, hands-on skills in the use of MS Office and other editing/design software (E)
– working knowledge of MOODLE or a comparable VLE (D)
– a visible, track record in digital and multi-media design (D)
– a first degree in theology, education or a related field (D)
Applications by latest 9.00am Mon 25th June to the Director, PTC Extension Education.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Landline: +679 330 7989. Mobile: +679 908 0754
Please indicate clearly your reasons for applying, indicate the skills and experience you would bring to meet the above requirements and include transcripts of relevant qualifications.
Download Director PTCEE full Job Description here: Director PTCEE